A demanding and challenging position that has the potential to support your future ambitions. You will be in a position that requires interaction with several departments in the company ranging from Sales, R&D, and Quality to Management, enabling you to quickly develop a key understanding of the company. The position offers flexibility, interesting projects and tasks in a fast pace environment.
• Strong in verbal and written English and Danish.
• Minimum 3 years experience from a similar position.
• Strong IT- user and experienced in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with ERP-systems such as Navision, Visma or SAP is an advantage.
• Positive and outgoing.
• Independent, flexible, detailed and have a highly structured approach to the work you do.
• Have a background in administration or coordination.
About Clayton Power
At Clayton Power we develop and produce a broad range of lithium energy products, sine wave inverters, inverter/chargers, lithium ion batteries, and battery management systems. Clayton Power is founded with a pioneering spirit as we continue to look for alternative approaches and to develop the knowledge and technology to optimize the mobile off-grid power solutions of the future. At Clayton Power we accept only the best solutions, and we invite you to explore the new era of lithium power technology.
Please send your application and CV marked “Office assistant” to Max Stelvig at mfs@. We will process the applications continuously. Final deadline is the 15th of January. claytonpower. com