Commercial Vehicle Show 2022 – come and see us on stand 5C42
We’ll be on Stand 5C42.
Compact and light enough for one-person handling, the all-in-one LPS II gives you clean, sustainable onboard energy. When your vehicle’s engine isn’t running, the LPS II will still power your electrical equipment – which means you can eliminate roadside idling and emissions.
So, wherever you are on your EV journey, you can supercharge your sustainability with
onboard power that recharges on the go, from solar and from mains hook-up!
Other great LPS II features include:
• It’s easy to install, uninstall and re-install – so you can switch it between vehicles
• It can power everything from laptops and kettles through to angle grinders and welders.
If checking out the future of onboard power wasn’t motivation enough, here are some more great reasons to make sure you visit the CV Show 2022:
• We’ll be offering a 10% discount on all orders made at the show!
• You can find out about our Expert User Programme, where a limited number of fleet owners get to trial LPS II units, COMPLETELY FREE.
• You can chat to our engineers and experts about how the LPS II could work for you
• And the Commercial Vehicle Show 2022 is completely free to visit – so we’ll see you there
All the power you need for a day’s work without a petrol-powered generator
“The LPS battery from Clayton Power solution is very reliable. The battery system works and it charges when we go from A to B.” Verdo utility company has an LPS in several of their vehicles instead of a petrol-powered generator.
Auxiliary power in service vans made easy with an LPS 2500W
”An LPS power supply is a relatively inexpensive solution” Says Lars of ” FJ Maskiner”. Of course, you need to compare it to the effort and cost of traditional power solutions comprising lead batteries, a 220V inverter, a DC-DC charger and block relay.
TV inspection vehicle with 220V all-in-one battery system generating power for the whole day
Increasing amounts of rainwater are creating more work in the cities, so the vehicles must be smaller while also covering more functions. A compact and reliable power supply is therefore essential for a productive working day.
LPS power system operational after a short 5 – 10 minutes’ drive
A 5-10 minutes’ drive provides enough power for the LPS 2500W of SOS Dansk Autohjælp to operate the entire equipment as if it had been charging all night, says technician Kristian Bonderup who operates a service van.